The HOPE Program helps qualifying parents cover costs related to training and education. HOPE can help pay for:
- Tuition and Fees
- Prior Tuition and Fees preventing you from reenrolling in school
- Books, Supplies, Tools and Equipment
- Child Care
- Automobile Repairs, Registration, Insurance, and Inspection
- Computer or other Technology
- Dental Care (if needed to help you stay in school)
- And other costs related to school!
Please see our Support Services Table (PDF) linked on the Forms & Documents page to learn more.
In addition to helping cover costs related to school, our team includes Student Navigators. Once you are enrolled in HOPE, a Navigator will reach out to see if there is anything you need.
Student Navigators can help when you need a hand with:
- Selecting and registering for classes
- Creating a class schedule that fits with your life
- Understanding your student bills and fees
- Applying for financial aid and completing financial aid forms
- Finding child care
- Connecting to HOPE, school, and community resources
- And more!