Grievance Policy

If you feel your rights or those of your child have been ignored or you feel you have been treated unfairly, you have the rights to file a grievance under the Rights of Recipients of Mental Health Services Who are Children in Need of Treatment.

Information on the grievance process, as well as the grievance form are available here (PDF).

If you have questions or concerns about the grievance process please contact the Children’s Services Grievance Coordinator at (207) 493-4135 or Maine Relay 711.