- Maine State Approving Agency for Veterans Education Programs
- Maine Veterans' Dependents Educational Benefits (VDEB)
- Post-9/11 and Montgomery Bill Comparison Chart
- Montgomery GI Bill®
- Post 9-11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35 Benefits - (Survivor and Dependents' Educational Assistance) - Note: May be used in addition to VDEB. If you're the dependent spouse or child, or the surviving spouse or child of a veteran you may qualify for Chapter 35 benefits through the Dependents Education Assistance program. Additionally, when a student turns 18 and is still in high school they may be eligible for additional months of benefits.
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program
- National Guard Federal Tuition Assistance Program
- Veterans Upward Bound
For a full listing of the GI Bill approved programs, please click here.