How Do I
MDPB Stakeholder Meetings - 2019 Protocol Update
The Medical Direction and Practices Board is seeking stakeholder input about future protocol changes and is planning on hosting monthly webinars to discuss each section of the protocols during the review process for the 2019 protocol update. This effort is intended to give stakeholders an opportunity to make suggestions for edits and for Medical Directors to share ideas they are planning to bring forward for MDPB discussion. We have scheduled all the meetings hoping that early notification will allow providers, service leaders, medical directors, and other stakeholders to attend.
- March 4, 2019: 0930
- April 1, 2019: 0930
For the full meeting schedule and call in information, please review the 2018-2019 MDPB Protocol Update Webinars document.
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
February 14, 2019 - EMS Week (May 20 - 24) is fast approaching! Who is that person who goes above and beyond during EMS calls, training, and leadership? Why not recognize them by nominating that person for an EMS Award! Submit a nomination here.
February 12, 2019 - Maine EMS has an opening for a full-time career minded Licensing Agent. For details and to apply, click here.
February 5, 2019 - 11th Annual Maine Partners in Emergency Preparedness Conference April 23, 2019, Augusta. Schedule & Registration
February 5, 2019 - Atlantic Partners EMS is accepting proposals for the 39th annual EMS Conference at the Samoset Resort in Rockport, ME, November 6-10, 2019. Click here to submit a proposal.
January 31, 2019 - NHTSA releases EMS Agenda 2050
January, 2019 - Maine EMS-C Newsletter
December 29, 2018 - Maine EMS Position Statement on Evidentiary Blood Draws
- November 1, 2018: EMS for Children Advisory Committee
- October 25, 2018: Metoprolol Tartrate Injection Recall
- September 6, 2018: Stephen MacDonald EMS Scholarship for Aspiring Paramedics
- July 17, 2018: Interfacility Transportation
February 12, 2019 - 0930 Interfacility Transport Task ForceCANCELLED (Attendance) February 13, 2019 - 0930 Education Committee- CANCELLED (Weather)
- February 18, 2019 - 0930 Community Paramedicine Committee
- February 20, 2019 - 0930 MDPB
- February 20, 2019 - 1300 QI Committee
- March 4, 2019 - 0930 Protocol Stakeholder Phone-In Conference
- April 1, 2019 - 0930 Protocol Stakeholder Phone-In Conference
- April 23, 2019 - Maine Partners in Emergency Preparedness Conference (Augusta)
(All Meetings are held at Maine EMS, 45 Commerce Drive, Augusta in the deChamplain conference room unless otherwise indicated)